MBM provides seamless technology integration and managed services with complete cloud access for companies’ hardware infrastructure, cabling and print solutions. For 35 years, businesses have relied on MBM’s cost-effective approach and expertise to install and manage secure, cohesive networks that minimize disruption and downtime, enrich the user experience, and fuel productivity. MBM is looking for Senior Network Engineer and Team Leader to provide our customers an excellent experience by Consulting, Implementing, and Managing their Technology. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies, design, plan, implement and support Microsoft infrastructure for cloud solutions such as O365, Azure as well as the on premise solutions using the latest technology and virtualization. Candidate will have experience in a client facing role in a Managed Service Provider environment, excel in multi-tasking, taking on new challenges, and working well as part of a team. This role is a customer facing position that is crucial to the success of our mission.
- Provide Top Notch Customer Service and have a high level of professionalism.
- Design, plan, implement and support Microsoft infrastructure for cloud solutions such as O365, Azure as well as the on premise solutions using the latest technology and virtualization.
- Build, support and maintain customers managed network, security systems, servers and storage infrastructure (both virtual and physical), and cloud platforms. Maintain the protection of customer’s data and systems with firewalls (Meraki, Barracuda, Sophos), security solutions, backups (VEEAM, Barracuda, Synology), redundancy and disaster recovery solutions.
- Prepare complex network designs for existing and new site establishments, site relocation, network upgrades, network expansions, cloud environments and disaster recovery setups
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acts as a focal point and subject matter expert to senior management for recommending new industry/technical solutions that will keep the company and its offerings relevant through the years.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure and best practices.
- Be a technical project leader or provide work leadership for the technical services team.
- Collaborating with customers for quick technical assessment and proposal development for leveraging platform services to establish customers for Managed Services.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience designing, developing and deploying solutions in Microsoft technology stack with extensive deployment experience
- Must have EXCEPTIONAL customer skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Cloud offerings and the VMware platform.
- Able to design and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services as well as O365 migrations and support.
- Microsoft and/or VMWARE certification preferred
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently on multiple projects in diverse customer environments.
- Have superior troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior knowledge with a RMM in a managed services environment (Nable NCentral RMM) is a plus.