- Provide front-line onsite and remote technical support to customers locations, including troubleshooting hardware, VPN, printers, and network connectivity.
- Set up, configure, and troubleshoot computers, laptops, printers, peripherals, phones, and networking equipment such as network-based printers.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance, and positive attitude. Communicate in an open, engaging, and helpful tone across all channels including email (tickets), chat, SMS, video, and phone calls.
- Performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
- Uses the IT Service Desk electronic ticketing system according to department procedures for the opening, closing, resolution, escalation, and tracking of user requests.
- You need to use your own car to travel in the job. You will be required to travel to locations to provide onsite service and support when unable to remediate through remote desktop support.
Education and Experience:
5+ years successful experience in a similar position in computer repair and maintenance with troubleshooting and repairing Servers, PC’s, laptops, hardware and printers.
Preferred Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and/or CompTIA Security+
Experienced with Microsoft OS & Office software. Intermediate user-level hardware and software skills, including, Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Adobe products, VPN, Smartphone, as well as other out-of-the box, and proprietary software, and MFP’s/printers.