MBM Technology Solutions, with employees throughout Michigan, currently services financial, medical, dental, service and industrial accounts both locally and nationally. Over the past 30 years, MBM Technology Solutions has established themselves as a premier provider of technology solutions designed to meet the needs of their clients' in network design, implementation and management, network security, disaster recovery, hardware maintenance, managed print, telephony systems, structure cabling and cloud storage backup. We are also Southeast Michigan’s Premier Dealer for Konica Minolta's complete line of award-winning office systems, digital presses, production printers, printers, as well as an extensive portfolio of document management and workflow solutions. We partner with manufactures such as Hewlett Packard, Check Point Software, Symantec, Lenovo, IBM, Barracuda, and Avaya. We provide small and medium size businesses with managed technology solutions designed to save companies money, keep them secure, and minimize technology down time.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, MBM has a reputation of offering exceptional service to our customers and we are looking for the right candidate as a Senior Network Solutions Engineer
- Provide technology support: install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot servers, networks, firewalls, VPNs, and other security products, providing solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Analyze the needs of the customer and business unit and recommend solutions for all types of data networks.
- Design, plan, and implement LANs and WANs using the latest technology.
- Conduct infrastructure planning and problem solving.
- Perform analyses of customer security needs and recommend, design, and implement secure server and network environments.
- BS in Computer Science, CIS, or equivalent. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- MCSE certification required; CCNP certification a plus.
- Minimum of five years of aggressive experience in: Windows Server Systems (IIS, SQL, Exchange, ISA, CRM), Firewalls, VPN (IPSec, SSL, GRE).
- Customer Service focused and a high level of professionalism.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in network engineering (hardware and software); designing, planning and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology; and security solutions.
- Knowledge of security specialty areas such as policy, disaster avoidance and recovery planning, firewall and host protection design, and risk analysis.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills