MBM Technology Solutions, with employees throughout Michigan, currently services financial, medical, dental, service and industrial accounts both locally and nationally. Over the past 30 years, MBM Technology Solutions has established themselves as a premier provider of technology solutions designed to meet the needs of their clients' in network design, implementation and management, network security, disaster recovery, hardware maintenance, managed print, telephony systems, structure cabling and cloud storage backup. We are also Southeast Michigan’s Premier Dealer for Konica Minolta's complete line of award-winning office systems, digital presses, production printers, printers, as well as an extensive portfolio of document management and workflow solutions. We partner with manufactures such as Hewlett Packard, Check Point Software, Symantec, Lenovo, IBM, Barracuda, and Avaya. We provide small and medium size businesses with managed technology solutions designed to save companies money, keep them secure, and minimize technology down time.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, MBM has a reputation of offering exceptional service to our customers and we are looking for the right candidate as a Copier Solutions Technician.
Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the complete Konica Minolta product line of office copier/imaging solutions. Installation, repair, and preventative technical maintenance will be daily requirements while providing Excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment on-site/off-site
- Setting-up and installing new equipment on customer's network, to include software installations and upgrades
- Providing outstanding support by meeting customers' needs in a courteous manner
- Diagnosing and resolving maintenance and repair issues
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in stock
- Advise customers concerning equipment operation, maintenance and programming.
- Operate machines in order to test functioning of parts and mechanisms
- Copier maintenance and repair education/experience
- Konica MFP device service experience is a plus
- Must have excellent customer service and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction